Friday, January 9, 2009

I Gotta Find You

Every time I think I'm closer to the heart
Of what it means to know just who I am
I think I've finally found a better place to start
But no one ever seems to understand

I need to try to get to where you are
Could it be you're not that far

You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
I need to find you
I gotta find you
You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you
I gotta find you
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah

You're the remedy I'm searching hard to find
To fix the puzzle that I see inside
Painting all my dreams
The color of your smile
When I find you it will be alright

I need to try to get to where you are
Could it be you're not that far

You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
I need to find you
I gotta find you
You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of meI need to find you
I gotta find you

Been feeling lost, can't find the words to say
Spending all my time, stuck in yesterday
Where you are is where I wanna be
Oh next to you
And you next to me
Oh, I need to find you
Yeah

You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
I need to find you
I gotta find you
You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you
I gotta find you

You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
I need to find you
I gotta find you
You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you
I gotta find you
Yeah, yeah
I gotta find you


Aku suka lagu ni, aku suka lyric ini. Sedondon dengan apa yang aku rasa. =p

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Qis suka gilaaa ;)

S H E R R A said...

lagu ini dinyanyikan oleh cinta hati saya!!!
he's the one, he's the one and only.
I love you and and himmm!
i wish u read this!
JOSEPH JONAS, im in love with youuuuu!
weeeeeeee *mereng sebentar!*
hahah hahah :D :D