Friday, May 27, 2011

The first thing that came to my mind.

Today, I woke up. Like usual, You're the first thing that came to my mind. =.= Hmm, I really miss you. >.< How to get over kalau hari-hari macam ni? =(

2 comments:

Aiman Ariffin said...

hey you! it feels like ages since I come to ur blog lols.

anyways, tell me all about it. I'm going thru the same thing too. Non-stop thinking abt my ex. Sometimes I feel so tired. Everytime when I pull myself up. I end up falling again. and it goes on and on and on and on.

Sometimes even in my dreams. How?

Anonymous said...

Heyyy! Yeah, I knowww! Where have u been? Btw welcome back!Okay first of all, he's not my ex. It was a hard line to walk,
I’d lost him so many times, so many ways,
In my head, In my dreams,
But he was never really mine to lose. I don't know how, but for now, I'll try to make my day busy so I won't think about anything. But then sometimes when I'm all alone, I will still think about him.. Hapyykan diri dgn kwn2.. Jgn biarkn diri u bersendirian. Kdg2 klau teringat tu xpe.. InsyaAllah lama2 pasti akan lupa juga. But seriously. It takes time.. =.=